Saturday 18 February 2017

One to Watch: The home of colour

I'm an absolute stickler for colour, and even more so on Liv - I just love seeing her dressed head to toe in bright pinks, fluro oranges, flashy yellows and anything with a crazy print. There's something about those zany prints and colour that just screams Liv and her equally colourful personality!

On a past blog I wrote about a site called Diddle Pigs and they've just had a revamp of their already brilliant site and added some seriously cool new lines.

First up is the brand Meri Meri! I hadn't even heard of these guys until the're very colourful selves popped up on the site. I'm not gonna lie to you but I am drawn to anything remotely 'pineapple' so it was love at first site of their Pineapple rucksack, also their pouches? I am SO having them as a makeup bag!
1 - Pineapple rucksack £18
2 - Cactus pouch £13,50
3 - Rainbow pouch £13.50
check them out HERE

Next up is Pebble Toys. I just love toys that arent plastic, I mean seriously I swear half my house is full of plastic tat and Im not even sure Liv enjoys it all that much. These knitted handmade toys not only look bloody great, but I cant bet your bottom dollar your kids will adore them. I may have to fight Liv off for these! 

1 - Flamigo cuddle toy £34.95
2 - Carrot rattle toy £6.95
check them out HERE

Now these next one, I pretty much want one in every colour. Mama Designs make the most super soft, super colour cellular blankets around. I'm not gonna lie, I want to use these blankets for round the house but alas, one for Liv is a necessity. We use blankets all the time in our house as shes a real sofa snuggler, but begone the boring bay pink, there is definitely a new blanket in town! 

1,2, and 3 £22.95
check them out HERE

Lastly, these little bad boys have featured on my previous blog and on my Instagram but I am still so in love with them it hurts. Badges have had a new lease of life lately and nothing screams statement more than these ones by Diglot. Real not perfect and You are enough badges are the perfect empowerment messages for us mamas every day. Sometimes we need to know that we are doing A-OK and are doing enough and these... well, these have given me some serious kick-ass moments! 


check them out HERE

For me, Diddle Pigs is a site that just works for me. Decent brands, amazing products with story and life and all run by a fellow warrior and mama. 


No comments:

Post a Comment