Wednesday 8 March 2017

International Women's Day



Girls, what a time to be alive.... seriously. As women we've always been pretty formidable but now, things have ramped up a level. We are finally being recognised as an equal sex, and gender worth taking note of. No longer are we being ignored, beaten down - finally we are being noticed for the kick ass.

I wanted to share the love on this International Women's Day of some ladies who quite simply I look up to in awe, the ones who make me believe I can do better, achieve more and be proud of me. So here goes:


Mother Pukka:

Mother Pukka or a.k.a Anna Whitehouse has been a formidable, mama in action creating a whole shit storm of kick assery! Not only does she speak to us mamas and papas on real, down to earth way about this thing we call parenting but this woman gives us so much more. Currently working on something called The Flex Appeal. Working her teeny stylish ass off for more flexible working which EVERY parent dreams of. This woman amazes me with her candidness, her ability to make us all feel as ease, the way she does everything with such style and flair (including wearing some pretty amazing lip colours) but everything she works on is for US, this remote, online parenting community. WHAT A LADY!
Go check out her Instagram HERE and website HERE,



Mother of daughters: 

This lady is my absolute girl crush - mama to 4, yes thats 4 young beautiful women, midwife by trade but all round amazing lady. Clemmie is someone I've followed on Instagram, read her blog Gas and Air from start to finish and just loved seeing grow into the superstar she is. Being a midwife by trade, Clemmie instill in us the power and knowledge we need to birth our babies the way WE want. Being pregnant with number two now this is something I am so keen to get right second time around, and following this woman has made me feel strong enough to do so. She's a girls girl, creating her stance in this world and well n truly leaving her mark - whilst parenting 4 girls! WOW!
Go check out her Instagram HERE and website HERE



Maia Grace Trudgian:

Another 'insta' fave of mine, and man this woman should be on the covers of magazines - just look at her, she's beautiful. Maia is my kinda girl, she is who she is, never shys away and dares to be different. Her wardrobe is like my DREAM and has a growing, owner of ever so successful business Lucky Little Acorns that she started all by herself. As well as being pretty darn the full package she is a superb mama to the stunning gorgeous little Bronte. She's just like you and me and brings her warmth to her Instagram. She's def one to follow.
Go check out her Instagram HERE and LuckyLittleAcorns site HERE



Susie Verrill

LOVE THIS LADY SO MUCH. She's the type of girl you long to be your best friend. She often makes me laugh so much I snort out my daily coffee on her Instagram stories, she has the hair of mermaids, the most gorgeous little boy who is probably the best dressed toddler Ive ever seen, oh and she writes the best blog I've read in a LONG time! My Milo and Me, is the first 'mummy blog' that made me nod my head in agreement, made me cry tears of laughter and also through the fact that someone else has made feel like Im not alone. Susie is a gem.
Go check out her Instagram HERE and blog HERE



The Mummy Diary

Ive known of Ellie for a while -we have worked together and well, she is just the loveliest lady EVER. Mama to 2 gorgeous kids, this woman has picked herself up and shown us all just how strong us women can be. Truthful, thoughtful, candid and owner of the best jelly shoes I've ever laid eyes on, this lady fully deserves an accolade. Her parenting and lifestyle blog is one of my favourites, and she loves cake... whats not to love?
Go check out her Instagram HERE and blog HERE



Rachael Kellett

Rachael, in my eyes, was one of the first people who owned a brand selling MAMA type apparel. I fell in love with her MAMA tees and since then her little shop has got bigger and better. Since then, this amazing lady has given birth to another little bubba and yet shes added MORE products and is going great guns! The woman is unstoppable. She is also the owner of the best fringe and shiniest hair I've ever clapped eyes on.... win win!
Go check out her Instagram HERE and her shop HERE



Mother like no other

Becky is another mama who is taking the apparel world on, and beating it good and proper. I've followed Becky on Instagram for a while and I fall in love with everything she produces and the stories behind it Part of every sale goes towards a charity very close to my heart PANDAS, but most of this is a mama who is juggling being a parent with creating a brand, a kick ass brand that manages to team my FAVE colour combos together. Total love for this actual babe.
Go check out her Instagram HERE and her shop HERE

Go forth fellow women.... lets go be incredible together... lets build each other up.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment