Wednesday 29 March 2017

14, 15, 16 and 17 week bump



Another update! Time just seems to be absolutely flying this time round. Dont get me wrong I know its not time thats going fast, it's just the fact that Liv is well and truly my distraction. Between running around with her, and dealing with the countless hospital appointments and playdates I genuinely sometimes forget that Im even pregnant - I dont however forget when I'm waking 5 times a night needing to pee! OH THE JOYS!

Overall:
The last couple of weeks have been a real mixture of feelings. Overall my mood is great - I'm managing to keep up some positive thinking, and reading my positive 'Yes Mum' cards are proving to be a great source of solace for me (more on these later) also surrounding myself with positive people is having such a great impact. Aside from my mood, physically I havent been particular great - I have had a few ups and downs but mostly I think the positive thinking is really helping me.

Size:
Yep, I still feel and look huge! Didnt help that I wet to family gathering at the weekend to only be told just HOW MASSIVE I was by pretty much everyone. So, either I am going to be giving birth to a T-Rex or my body is just so slack from first time round! It's certainly making 'dressing' really trying!

Symptoms:
Thank frick, the sickness has GONE! no more being on meds, no more rushing off at the drop of a hat to vomit in the nearest hidden corner (no, really) and at last I can FINALLY eat!!!
The sciatica is pretty much back to full throttle now, and sleeping is pretty much non-existant! I think I think I need to make this official: I dont think Im going to get a proper nights sleep for another GOD KNOWS HOW MANY YEARS! Ive tried different positions and pillows between my legs but its not helping one iota. My GP has said that it is just an unfortunate side effect and that I have to live with it, but Im still going to try and help myself: cue me googling non stop for exercises and products that can help!
Im getting alot of aches and pains down below, I think theres some more stretching going on, which is an odd feeling - I'd kinda forgotten all about this side of things.
Tiredness is still a common factor in my life and its not just a sleep thing, I feel more, exhausted this time round, and I'm pretty sure this is down to my over active toddler demanding I take her outside and run ragged after her ALL THE TIME!

Cravings:
Still loving the fresh orange juice but as for food, that is about it!

Sleep:
I WANT SOME!

Gender:
Still unknown. Still leaning towards thinking its a girl..... eeek!

Low point of this week:
Going to bed at 9pm most nights because I am so exhausted

High point this week:
Sticking to all my fixed plans I made the week previous and Liv having the time of her life!


No comments:

Post a Comment