Thursday 19 January 2017

a twatty introduction...



OH CHRIST, here I go again.... no seriously... AGAIN! This is now my 3rd blog - I started blog a frigging LONG time ago with the ruse of being a fashion blog and admittedly it was 'ok' until I grew up and realised I couldn't do the whole 'posing looking down' thing that style bloggers do. I then got married and got up the duff and so changed my blog to a baby blog and I was hugely proud of this blog and its writing.

So why change? I felt restricted...it was ALL baby and it just didn't feel like me at all. I struggled to come up with post ideas because I felt they had to be all about Liv (my daughter) and well... she's really not that interesting to keep posting about! I also detested the name and couldnt bear it any longer, so, here I am and here is my twatty introduction.

This blog is going to be an amalgamation of everything in my life - you could call it 'lifestyle children' because I will still be writing about the child, but I'll be writing about other stuff in my life too. I also hope to include some videos on the blog which is a serious step out of my comfort zone but one I've wanted to do for ages!

So the blog looks pretty shocking right now, but yknow what its a work in progress, so hopefully in the next couple of weeks I shall get a proper header, and develop the who look a little more. I'm not here to dazzle you with my technical capabilities, I am simply here to write what I know, and know what I write.

Stay tuned....

1 comment: